https://www.leonijanssen.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/I-am-hiring-1.png 1080 1080 Leoni Janssen https://www.leonijanssen.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/logo-leani-janssen-4-300x138.png Leoni Janssen2020-06-29 21:10:062020-06-30 16:40:01I am looking for a new colleague!
I am looking for a young professional in the field of branding and communications. Do reach out if this you, or if you know someone like this.
– intelligent, and smart, curious and eager to learn about branding, PR, Corporate communications, managing (complex) customer accounts (experience is a plus, eager attitude is a requirement);
– problem solver, can do mentality;
– personable, interested in people, fun to work with (for me and customers);
– organized – project management skills and character that gets things done and organizes well;
– wanting to learn on the job, pick up as we go;
– eye for detail;
– good with people, relationship builder;
– fluent in English, verbally and in writing, ((near-)native would be very welcome);
– able to juggle several things without getting overwhelmed;
– good judge of when to flag, ask and when to carry on;
– a fitting educational background;
– any specific additional skill or interest is very welcome; like basic design wise, or writing etc;
– understanding of basic tooling like Powerpoint, Keynote, Canva, Pages, Trello etc is a plus
– Support/junior role in building brands for companies – assist in everything (and learn while we are at it) – tasks that fo with that, include:
– Basic material writing, support in preparing plans and proposals;
– Basic design work, like finetuning a powerpoint deck;
– Basic project planning, progress follow up (familiarity with planning tools/thinking is a plus)
– Maintaining databases, planning of meetings, updating website (experience with any CMS is a plus, project management overviews;
– Managing relationships with suppliers, help organizing events;
– Help manage suppliers of any kind;
– Running/supporting social media accounts;
– General branding activities to help grow visibility for LJC and customers; through campaigns, events, newsletters.
– A manager who is an industry veteran, who likes to teach and be a committed mentor to your personal growth;
– Flexible working hours and location;
– Hours tbd – at least 3.5 days a week, ideally 5;
– Starting with a 6 months contract, looking to expand and build from there;
– Salary that bench marks for a marketing/communications junior;
– Immediate availability is a plus;
– LJC is based in NL: www.leonijanssen.com
LJC is a brand and communications agency that is setup around experts in many fields: PR in different countries, naming, design, events, video etc. All elements that together make up branding, marketing and corporate communications.
Leoni founded it in Jan 2020 and she is the lead consultant and serves as a CMO on demand for customers for a shorter or longer period of time. LJC contracts experts for specific projects and retainers and where needed delivers a joint customer offering under Leoni’s supervision.
The key objective in working with customers is that we create something outstanding, we don’t do mediocre. We create, start from scratch if we have to and go the extra mile.
Do reach out to email@example.com if you are interested or have any questions!